Daily Prizes

Overview Set Buildings Sequential Quests Daily Quests Quests by Chapter Grand Prizes Daily Prizes

Daily Prizes
Woodelvenstock

Just like the second quest giver reveals one new quest per day, we get a chance at a different daily exclusive building each day.

Note that each ‘day’ runs on German time, so for US server players, the new day begins at 6pm Eastern of the previous evening.

Keep in mind that all buildings which provide more than culture and/or population require a road connection!

  • ​​​Adds 25% health to all of your troops.
  • Also adds culture.
  • Stackable – each one adds 25% to total boost; 2 = 50%, 3 = 75%, etc.
  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.
  • ​​​Adds 50% power to Mage units.
  • Also adds culture.
  • Stackable – each one adds 50% to total boost; 2 = 100%, 3 = 150%, etc.
  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.
  • ​​​Adds 50% power to light ranged units.
  • Also adds culture.
  • Stackable – each one adds 50% to total boost; 2 = 100%, 3 = 150%, etc.
  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.